Saturday, August 24, 2013

No such thing as a "fast and easy" divorce




I rarely comment on this blog as I try to just stick to daily Bible reading, proverbs, and the work of people such as Charles Spurgeon, Answers in Genesis, ICR, etc. I believe people should go to church to hear their preacher in person. I rarely comment on my blog posts because I’m not on here to have an online preaching ministry. I do this because people in countries like Russia, China and India get on here every day and they see Bible, Spurgeon, creation science, etc. which they may not get to see in their country (we are truly blessed to live in this country.) This blog and others like it might be something they depend on for Bible reading… I don’t know but it is a small thing that I can do to try to spread God’s word. However, I believe this is something I must comment on.
 I see these “cheap and easy” & “fast and affordable” divorce signs and it makes my blood boil. No divorce is truly cheap and easy and they shouldn't be. Marriage isn't always easy but if you put the Lord first and work at and not just give up at the first sign of trouble then you can have a wonderful marriage.
              Most bible versions change this passage of scripture from charity to love. You may not always “feel” love or “be in love” but you can always show charity and a little charity in a marriage can go a long way towards healing wounds. 
1 Corinthians 13
 4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

  Marriage requires work and giving lazy Americans an “easy button” divorce is the lowest of the low. How can these lawyers sleep at night? Their life’s work is to help ruin families and on a larger scale ruin this country.  Seriously how bad of a lawyer (and person) do you have to be to sink this low? I’m putting scripture signs such as this one up next to these cheap divorce signs wherever I can. If you have a verse you would like made into a sign let me know and we do our best to get it to you. If you know where any of these signs are located please either put one of these signs up or let me know where it is located so we can put up a scripture sign.   
Jamie 


No comments:

Post a Comment