Friday, August 22, 2014

KJV Sign of the Day:

Today's sign of the day is actually a tee shirt.



Here is our “I Stand with Israel” tee shirt. We were going to wait another month or so to run another TeeSpring campaign but we’ve had several requests for an “I Stand with Israel” tee. I’ve been thinking about this design for several months but there are so many “Stand with Israel” shirts out there I didn’t know if it was needed. However, when I went on TeeSpring.com to check out what they had, there was page after page of failed “I Stand with Israel” campaigns but I noticed that none of the “I Stand with Israel” tee shirts that I saw had Bible verses. Not one. Even now on Google images, 99% are all political shirts but this isn’t a political issue it is a Biblical issue.
For every rocket that the Iron Dome fails to intercept lost Jewish souls are going to hell for all eternity. Contrary to what many believe the Jewish people need the salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ the same as us gentiles. Yes they are God’s chosen people and God will and has protected them but they need salvation none the less. I’m not worried about what is politically correct – I’m worried about what is Biblically correct and every dead Jew is a potential lost soul for all of eternity. So please tell the world that you stand with Israel.
I am really excited about this shirt. When Heather showed me the finished design I knew we needed to put it out there for others. This is my favorite tee-shirt design that we have come up with yet. I hadn’t planned on emailing everyone we know every time we designed a new shirt but this shirt is awesome so I wanted to make sure you all knew about it. I got the Olive Green shirt for myself and we have several options available for men and women and with Fall just around the corner we included a long sleeve tee as well. We might put the 3XL and above sizes on there if anyone needs them please email me because I have to call TeeSpring to make that option available.
In Christ,

Jamie and Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment