Monday, January 5, 2015

Custom Decals

In Your Own Words: Custom Vinyl Lettering Decal for your Home Office or Car


This Custom Order is for longer text, up to 36 inches in length. Anything you want it to say! Great for making your own decor signs or for quotes on the wall. Height of letters will vary. I will include dimensions in your proof. 

This decal will be made of high quality, self-adhesive vinyl. It will be shipped with instructions on how to apply. Decals can be applied to any clean, smooth surface. It is removable but not re-positionable. 

Remember to include your font choice and text with your order. I will message you with your custom layout proof. I will not cut the vinyl until I receive your approval. Order will ship 1-3 days after approval. 

Have other questions? 
Want a different color, size or font? 
Interested, but want something a little different? 
Please contact me; I would be happy to work with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment