Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bible Strong Tees

6 days left.  Several colors and styles available starting at $11.99:


Several people have had problems selecting the different colors and styles so included links below but it may take a few second for the correct color to show up. TeeSpring had some technical difficulties last week but I just tested the site out and it seems to be working fine but I would suggest using a home PC or MAC and not a mobile device.


Hanes Tagless Tee $11.99  - Black, Light Blue, Ash & Deep Royal
Hanes Womens Junior Fit Tee $13.99 – Black  (We tried pink but it didn’t look right with this design – we’ll offer pink on website once that is set-up)
American Apparel Crew $14.99 Black & Royal

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.




Jamie & Heather


\
 









No comments:

Post a Comment