Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bible Strong



4 days left.  Several colors and styles available starting at $11.99:


Several people have had problems selecting the different colors and styles so I included links to each webpage. Thank you to everyone who ordered a shirt or shared the link. Please continue to share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Jamie & Heather


Hanes Tagless Tee $11.99  - BlackLight BlueAsh & Deep Royal
Hanes Womens Junior Fit Tee $13.99 – Black  (We tried pink but it didn’t look right with this design – we’ll offer pink on website once that is set-up)
American Apparel Crew $14.99 Black & Royal



No comments:

Post a Comment